Combi Forklift Truck Training
The trainee on completion will be expected to have attained a level of operating skill, which will comply with the standard laid down in accordance with the HSE code of practice.
The course duration will vary depending on the experience of the candidates. It will range between 1-5 days.
|Novice Operator:||3-5 Days|
|Experienced Operator:||1 Day|
- Principle of lifting
- Battery care
- Stability factors
- Principles of the fork truck
- Steering operations (forward and reverse)
- Steering operations (confined/open areas)
- Picking up, putting down, transporting pallet loads
- Stacking and de-stacking loads at high eye and low level
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Code of practice
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
The successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate which is valid throughout the UK and Ireland